[LITMUS^RT] New release?

Andrea Bastoni bastoni at cs.unc.edu
Tue Jan 24 21:51:51 CET 2012

On 01/24/2012 02:15 PM, Glenn Elliott wrote:
> The v3.0 release got hung up on a pfair bug where the kernel would panic if a
> real-time task was killed.  You had submitted a patch to resolve this issue,
> but no one at UNC has tested it yet.  After that is done, I think we're
> good.

Since all the other plugins seem to be working, what about going on anyway (with
Bjoern's patch in) and waiting for testing/feedbacks from this ML later?

The previous version is based on 2.6.36, and it'd be good "marketing" to have
new papers advertising a Litmus version based on 3.0! ;)

(PFAIR is not the most used plugin out there anyway...)

Thanks,

- Andrea