[LITMUS^RT] New release?

Christopher Kenna cjk at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jan 25 23:03:53 CET 2012

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply; we recently got som "free" time again. Anyway,
I see that the v3.0 release in the MPI/staging branch has some of Björn's
patches from the summer, like those that refine FeatherTrace to use
ioctl(). Are there any that did not make it in, but would be useful to add?
I could probably merge or test them if there are.

 -- Chris