[LITMUS^RT] RFC: record interrupt interference with Feather-Trace

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Fri Jan 27 07:50:54 CET 2012

On Jan 26, 2012, at 6:27 PM, Christopher Kenna wrote:
> The public repository <http://www.litmus-rt.org/src/litmus-rt.git>
> currently has a master and staging branch. I assume that development
> stuff like this would go elsewhere.
> If you need to reply to me
> directly (off of the list) to talk about where to go to find them
> and/or get a public key from me, that is okay. Alternatively, if you
> still have your UNC account, you could push it to the CVS/git machine
> here.

I already did that when I first posted the patches. It should be in the branch wip-ft-irq-flag on the UNC servers (both cvs.cs... and  jupiter-cs.cs...).

It may make sense to have public development branches at some point (bitbucket.org? github.org?), but for now I think it's easier for me to just push it to the UNC systems.

- Björn