[LITMUS^RT] Schedulability checking

Felipe Cerqueira felipeqcerqueira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:28:48 CET 2012

Hmm... The overhead costs obtained from ft_tools are not 100% exact because
of the unpredictabilities of the system, but at least the approach doesn't
depend on scheduling decisions, right? What I was trying to do is much less
reliable.

Andrea recommended me to read these papers, because I don't know yet how to
use ft_tools information.

U. Devi. Soft Real-Time Scheduling on Multiprocessors. PhD thesis,
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 2006.

B. Brandenburg, H. Leontyev, and J. Anderson. Accounting for in-
terrupts in multiprocessor real-time systems. In Proc. of the 15th
IEEE Int’l Conf. on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Sys. and
Apps., pp. 273–283, 2009.

If I have questions, I'll ask here.
Thanks!

Felipe