[LITMUS^RT] Writing programs that use liblitmus

Sven Dziadek s9svdzia at stud.uni-saarland.de
Fri Apr 27 21:15:59 CEST 2012

Hi,
I want to create some test programs.

Up to now I always added my programs to liblitmus/bin/ and let them
compile together with the library (by adding a few lines to
liblitmus/Makefile).

Anyway I think this is not the nicest way to do it.. (At least because I
do not want to commit them into the git repository.)
But I saw that liblitmus/Makefile creates the special
liblitmus/inc/config.makefile. How can I use it and what else do I need
to compile my test program?

Including
{{{
LIBLITMUS = ../liblitmus
-include $(LIBLITMUS)/inc/config.makefile
}}}
and also using $(CFLAGS) in my Makefile is not sufficient.

Can anyone send me an example Makefile? This would be much easier for me.

Thank you,
Sven