[LITMUS^RT] running a task as its execution time

Giovani Gracioli giovanig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:11:53 CEST 2012

Dear Bjorn,

I am getting successive kernel panics at the same litmus/budget.c line 65
using GSN-EDF scheduler. The application code (test.c) and the task sets
are attached. You can run ./test 125 125_tasks_litmus.txt for 125 tasks or
150 150_tasks_litmus.txt for 150 tasks.

The processor is an intel i7-2600 with 4 cores and 2 threads per core.

Giovani