[LITMUS^RT] Clustered scheduling in litmus under qemu

Glenn Elliott gelliott at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jul 4 22:17:08 CEST 2012

Hi Youcef,

How is C-EDF configured for clustering?  You can configure clustering around different cache levels by writing the appropriate value to /proc/litmus/<something>/C-EDF/clustering.  However, I don't recall being able to set up shared caches, so this would mean that C-EDF (as is) can only work as P-EDF or G-EDF under qemu.  I think you might have to change C-EDF to force the clustering you want.

-Glenn