[LITMUS^RT] "could not become RT task: Invalid argument" on C-EDF Plugin

Jeremy Erickson jerickso at cs.unc.edu
Fri Aug 31 00:29:59 CEST 2012

Glenn pointed out to me offline that you have to specify the cluster for
C-EDF.  Apparently this is the case even if there's only one cluster, which
does make sense.  I should have thought of that, but the fact that it
didn't consistently fail threw me off.

When I add the "-p" stuff to the rtspin commands, it works fine.

-Jeremy Erickson