[LITMUS^RT] Budget Consumed By Jobs In Ready Queue

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Thu Sep 6 10:30:36 CEST 2012

On Sep 5, 2012, at 11:27 PM, Jeremy Erickson wrote:

> I verified that the bug was occurring in 2012.2.  That release should have the patches, shouldn't it?

Yes, thanks for testing this thoroughly. It's a real bug then.

I've pushed a proposed fix to wip-budget-bug on Github.

	https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/litmus-rt/commit/4b22bff2bac8c7b4cd50e5aef4fec75bbd96b234

The patch compiles, but I haven't tested it. Jeremy, can you please thoroughly test the patch and report whether it fixes your problem?