[LITMUS^RT] Final EDF Tie Break Patch & GCC 4.6 LibLitmus Fix

Glenn Elliott gelliott at cs.unc.edu
Sat Sep 8 16:48:24 CEST 2012

Hello All,

* I've incorporated Björn's comments into 'prop/robust-tie-break' and I have pushed the final patch to github.

* I have also pushed a patch by the same name to liblitmus, also on github.  This patch copies fpmath.h from litmus-rt so it can also be used in user-land.

* Finally, I have also pushed a patch, prop/fix-for-gcc-4.6, to liblitmus that allows the library to be compiled with GCC 4.6.  GCC 4.6 was unhappy about the order libraries were given to the linker.

I have to say that I am really happy with how github is working out.  The collaborative comment system is really helpful!

Thanks,
Glenn