[LITMUS^RT] staging updated

Christopher Kenna cjk at cs.unc.edu
Fri Sep 21 19:54:06 CEST 2012

My changes were pretty trivial and the merge looks right to me. It
also compiled on amd64, so I removed the prop/ branch I made
yesterday. Glenn's changes don't work well on ARM. I get this error
when I try and compile for the ARM:

itmus/built-in.o: In function `_frac':
/home/cjk/git/unc/litmus-rt/include/litmus/fpmath.h:35: undefined
reference to `__aeabi_ldivmod'
/home/cjk/git/unc/litmus-rt/include/litmus/fpmath.h:35: undefined
reference to `__aeabi_ldivmod'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

I understand not everyone uses this board, so they may not be able to
test on it. Glenn, we should talk about fixing this (in person or on
the list). I'm not familiar with this fpmath.h file, and it's not
critical to get it working at the moment, so I'm not going to try and
figure out what the issue is. Maybe there is something easy I can try?