[LITMUS^RT] ARM compilation patches.

Manohar Vanga mvanga at mpi-sws.org
Mon Oct 1 16:58:30 CEST 2012

Hi Christopher,

I was just wondering as to what version of the kernel you are using for the ODROID-X. I compiled from the Hardkernel linux tree on Github but it seems to be patched on top of Linux 3.6-rc6. Did you rebase their patches on top of the 3.0 tag? Or did you already port Litmus onto the newer kernel?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
/manohar