[LITMUS^RT] ARM compilation patches.

Christopher Kenna cjk at cs.unc.edu
Tue Oct 2 01:42:18 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Christopher Kenna <cjk at cs.unc.edu> wrote:

> I put the kernel on github: https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/litmus-rt-odroidx
> Unfortunately, the commit history is not as clean as I would like, but
> I imagine that we will not be using this specific kernel beyond a
> rebase of LITMUS^RT on top of a newer mainline linux.

Also, here is my kernel config if you want to use it:
https://gist.github.com/3815209

There is no HDMI output in the v3.0 kernel (well, I haven't been able
to get it to work anyway). I don't think support for it was added in
this kernel. I also don't know if the serial UART connection works,
because I don't have one (it's in the mail). I know if the board boots
based on the blue LEDs, the NIC coming up, ping, and finally SSH.

Debugging kernels without a serial connection is a lot of fun. I'm
kicking myself for not ordering that with the board.