[LITMUS^RT] preparing a new release

Christopher Kenna cjk at cs.unc.edu
Wed Dec 5 23:10:43 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Björn Brandenburg <bbb at mpi-sws.org> wrote:

> 1) Everyone, please test the current staging branch.

I can't compile liblitmus against staging now. LITMUS^RT commit 173e46
expanded the "union np_flag" in rt_param.h to 64 bits, but the
corresponding userland build-bug check in
liblitmus/src/kernel_iface.c:85 [1] was not updated to reflect this
change. It's a simple fix, but I want to make sure I've actually got
the latest version of liblitmus. Is there something that I'm missing,
or changes that were not pushed?

Otherwise, it would probably be best if you just updated this in
staging, since mailing a patch for something so simple seems silly to
me :)

[1] https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/liblitmus/blob/staging/src/kernel_iface.c#L85