[LITMUS^RT] preparing a new release

Christopher Kenna cjk at cs.unc.edu
Wed Dec 12 21:00:00 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:34 AM, Björn Brandenburg <bbb at mpi-sws.org> wrote:

> Excellent, thanks! I've pushed the changes to the "official" repo as well.

Björn,

I ran the LITMUS^RT testsuite on one of our machines (Pound) and all
the tests passed.

I don't have time to do the "tried and true"
run-tasksets-and-stare-at-the-results test, because I want to move on
to working with the Tegra. Maybe Jonathan wants to run some of his
favorite tasksets on Pound? The new LITMUS^RT kernel is running fine
on this machine at the moment. Let me know if you want to run your
favorite tests on Pound and I'll logout.

 -- Chris

P.S. You should pull liblitmus github/staging -> mpi/staging.