[LITMUS^RT] Litmus RT help

Mihai-Iulian Gheorghe gheorghe at student.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 4 17:35:41 CET 2013

Hello,

I am new to Litmus RT and to this mailing list and I hope to get some help.

For the moment I am just trying to get started, but I am encountering some compilation problems. The errors:

litmus/sched_pfp.c: In function 'pfp_schedule':
litmus/sched_pfp.c:229:4: error: 'struct rt_param' has no member named 'priority_boosted'
litmus/sched_pfp.c:237:5: error: 'struct rt_param' has no member named 'priority_boosted'
make[1]: *** [litmus/sched_pfp.o] Error 1
make: *** [litmus] Error 2

I have only found the details about installation and development on the wiki page.  If you can share anything else it would be very helpful.

Please let me know if you can help!

Best regards,
---
Mihai Gheorghe