[LITMUS^RT] prop/edf-early-release

Felipe Cerqueira felipeqcerqueira at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:40:50 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

There was a small compilation error due to the early release patch. The
name EARLY was conflicting with other stuff from the kernel.
It didn't show up when compiling for the KVM image, only on a normal
machine.

mm/slab.c:595: error: redeclaration of enumerator 'EARLY'
include/litmus/rt_param.h:52: note: previous definition of 'EARLY' was here

I attached a patch for the problem

Thanks,

Felipe