[LITMUS^RT] Hit crash in C-EDF (configured as partitioned)

Hiroyuki Chishiro chishiro at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jun 12 22:04:04 CEST 2013

Hi Björn,

I tried the following patch patterns in the PFAIR plugin on a quad-core
processor.

The task set is as follows.

--
./setsched PFAIR
sleep 1

github's original: hit bheap_delete() bug
Jonathan's patch: hit bheap_delete() bug
Latest patch: hit bheap_delete() bug

I think that the problem has not completely solved.

--

Hiroyuki Chishiro

Visiting Scholar

Department of Computer Science