[LITMUS^RT] The Newest Litmus-rt Installation Problem

Lily just4thin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 06:54:36 CEST 2013

Hi Glenn,

I've followed your guidance, and got this result:

0xffffffff81234216 is in init_topology (litmus/affinity.c:28).
23 } else {
24 /* size = num bits in mask */
25 neigh_info[cpu].size[i] =
26 cpumask_weight((struct cpumask *)&neigh_info[cpu].neighbors[i]);
27 }
28 printk("CPU %d has %d neighbors at level %d. (mask = %lx)\n",
29 cpu, neigh_info[cpu].size[i], i,
30 *cpumask_bits(neigh_info[cpu].neighbors[i]));
31 }
32

Thx, regards.
-Bob