[LITMUS^RT] (Un)loading Modules

Kevin Burns kevinpb at vt.edu
Mon Sep 23 22:00:54 CEST 2013

Taking a closer look reveals that the problem lies within bheap_delete. As
there is no deactivate function for gsn_edf this happens in the
reactivation. I am wondering if there is a way to get around this problem
by limited the use of static numbers like NR_CPUS. I am however open to
suggestions!

Thanks,
-Kevin