[LITMUS^RT] Compiling the video src from Proceedings of the 32nd IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, pp. 93-103, December 2011

Christopher Kenna cjk at cs.unc.edu
Sun Sep 29 06:04:32 CEST 2013

Hi Debo,

I do not have a newer version of the video player plugin. I'm not sure
which APIs changed, but I can tell you that the FFMpeg documentation was
surprisingly good when I was working on this. You can find it here:
http://www.ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/index.html

Off of the list, you asked me about implementing a task graph model that
takes into account the precedence of tasks. I think that Cong is probably
your best resource for this type of question. Fortunately for you, he's at
your university now (congrats Cong!):
http://www.utdallas.edu/~cxl137330/pub.html

 -- Chris