[LITMUS^RT] Can not register DEMO Scheduler Plugin in LITMUS^RT

Sanjib Das cnt.sanjib at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 19 00:55:24 CET 2013

Hi,
I have added sched_demo.o in the Makefile, and compile kernel using 'make
bzImage' then make modules following make module_install and make install.
then update grub for the new kernel version.
After reboot your given command gives the following output::
sdas at sd-lab:~$ dmesg | grep 'Registering'
[    0.427574] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region [mem 0x77758000-0x777befff]
(421888 bytes)
[    3.448036] Registering LITMUS^RT plugin Linux.
[    3.448188] Registering LITMUS^RT plugin GSN-EDF.
[    3.448192] Registering LITMUS^RT plugin PSN-EDF.
[    3.448205] Registering LITMUS^RT plugin P-FP.
[    3.448206] Registering LITMUS^RT plugin C-EDF.
sdas at sd-lab:~$

Thanks in advance

Sanjib