[LITMUS^RT] Can not register DEMO Scheduler Plugin in LITMUS^RT

Sanjib Das cnt.sanjib at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 3 04:54:45 CET 2014

Dear Concern,

Thank you for your reply. Finally I am able to sort out the problem. It was
a problem with my grub configuration. It was not loading the right kernel
package.

Now I am advancing with the DEMO plug in tutorial.
I have another question. Do I have to compile the whole kernel package each
time I make any change in the demo plug in code.
I am asking this question cause it takes a huge time to make bzImage and
install it each time.
So any suggestion to reduce the whole plug in implementation will be
helpful more than I can say.

Thanks in advance

Sanjib