[LITMUS^RT] Can not register DEMO Scheduler Plugin in LITMUS^RT

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Thu Jan 9 11:05:22 CET 2014

On 09 Jan 2014, at 04:03, Sanjib Das <cnt.sanjib at googlemail.com> wrote:

> But still I am getting 'kernel panic not syncing vfs unable to mount root fs on unknown-block (0,0)'.

This typically means one of two things:

- You are missing the driver for the block device that contains your root partition.

- You are missing the driver for the file system that your root partition is formatted in.

This happens either if you forget to include the driver in your config, or if you compile it as a module and forget to boot with the correct initrd (or an outdated one).

Regards,