[LITMUS^RT] Uploading Patches to LITMUS-RT Web Page

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Sun Apr 6 12:58:23 CEST 2014

On 05 Apr 2014, at 18:40, Jeremy Erickson <jerickso at cs.unc.edu> wrote:

> I'd like to put the code for our semi-partitioned RTCSA submission on
> the LITMUS^RT web page.  How do I go about doing that?  In case it's
> something someone else has to do, I'm attaching patches for both
> LITMUS and liblitmus.  Both patches are from the "Is Semi-Partitioned
> Practical?" version as the base.

Hi Jeremy,

the publications list is a wiki page; you should be able to upload the patches yourself.

Your wiki account needs to be put on the write ACL page prior to making modifications due to spam issues. Anyone who's already got write access (e.g., Glenn) can do that if your account is not in the write ACL already.