[LITMUS^RT] FT_TRACE

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Mon Apr 14 10:23:37 CEST 2014

On 12 Apr 2014, at 20:02, Thijs Raets <thijsraets at thijsraets.be> wrote:

> I followed the installation instructions on the website and afterwards I took a look at the tracing scheduling information tutorial. It took me a while to figure out that litmus didn't enable feather tracing by default in the menuconfig. Maybe it could be useful to point this out in the installation instructions? More details: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22993077/litmus-rt-scheduling-traces. I don't know if this is the right place to make suggestions, but I don't want other people to make the same mistake I made.

Hi Thijs,

thanks for letting us know and for documenting the issue on Stack Overflow. I've added your observation to our FAQ.

	https://wiki.litmus-rt.org/litmus/FAQ

We'd also be very happy to give you write access on the wiki (just create an account and ping me or the list). Please feel free to clarify the installation instructions and to add any other sources of confusion to the FAQ.