[LITMUS^RT] domU crashes (RT-Xen)

Sisu Xi xisisu at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:05:52 CEST 2014

Hi, Thijs:

I think Bjorn might be right. I seems to have same problem with vcpu-set
before.

vcpu-set is used to change number of VCPUs per domain, and it only can
decrease the number. Why do you need this?

For my experiment, I use
vcpu-pin  to pin a VCPU to a dedicated-core, and
vcpu-list  to check its information.

In my experiment script, I will have same domain booted with different
number of VCPUs. My solution is just use different configuration files to
boot the domain.
For example, litmus1-1.cfg, litmus1-2.cfg, litmus1-3.cfg, etc, means boot
domain litmus1 with 1,2,or 3 VCPUs.
After domain boots up, then ssh into domain and run experiments.

Hope this helps.

Sisu

--

*Sisu Xi, PhD Candidate*