[LITMUS^RT] LITMUS^RT experiments using python scripts

Sanjib Das cnt.sanjib at googlemail.com
Tue May 27 23:13:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

I want to ask you one thing if you like to share, though it's not the
answer of your question. As I am also trying to run G-EDF using experiment
script in LITMUS-RT github, I am generating my test cases using python
generation script. But if I generate more than 30 tasks then feather trace
hits CPU soft lock up and as well feather trace failed to trace write.

So it will be help full if you let me know how can I know the maximum
number of task the LITMUS-RT can handle. If I can run then I might face the
same problem you are facing.

Thanks in advance

Sanjib