[LITMUS^RT] LITMUS^RT 2014.2 released

Aaron Block ablock at austincollege.edu
Tue Jun 10 17:50:49 CEST 2014

Literally 3 mins ago, I was wondering if this was going to come out today, Time to take a break from learning Swift get me some git.

Thanks Björn!

Aaron Block
Assistant Professor of Computer Science

Austin College | Math and Computer Science
900 North Grand Avenue, Suite 61592 | Sherman, Texas 75090
Phone 903.813.2563
austincollege.edu<http://austincollege.edu/>

[cid:4D99A401-FA1C-43BE-B041-E52331DACF4A at earthlink.net]