[LITMUS^RT] Trace unit ?

Sanjib Das cnt.sanjib at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:09:49 CEST 2014

Hi,
Thank you very much. But, For each experiment with PFAIR scrip returns 3
couples of  CSVs and PDFs. Where PDFs are labeled as CXS_task_Avg_Avg,
CXS_task_Min_Min, CXS_task_Min_Avg, CXS_task_Var_Avg, CXS_task_Max_Max,
CXS_task_Max_Avg, and there is not label on the generated graph .

Can you please help me in this particulate case  ?

Thanks in advance
Sanjib