[LITMUS^RT] log and feather trace missing from dev/litmus

Kushal Srivastava s.kushal at iitg.ernet.in
Fri Jun 20 15:53:19 CEST 2014

Hi Bjorn,

thanks for your advices ,we are new to OS development with no guidance
about how to use it.However,the site and your efforts have been quite
helpful.

I tried to look for sched_trace and log file as well as the ft_tools file
under dev/litmus.
however it only has uncache and ctrl devices in it.
I have also disabled CONFIG_RELOCATABLE option from the configuration
however still wile accessing /dev/litmus/ssched_trace13 we are getting
file or directory does not exists error.
same for other tracing options.
i am attaching my .config file
your advice shall be highly valuable

thanking in advance