[LITMUS^RT] Control Page

Aaron Block ablock at austincollege.edu
Fri Jun 27 00:44:56 CEST 2014

Hi Glenn,

it’s an x86.

Thanks
—Aaron

On Jun 26, 2014, at 4:07 PM, Glenn Elliott <gelliott at cs.unc.edu<mailto:gelliott at cs.unc.edu>> wrote:

On Jun 26, 2014, at 5:04 PM, Aaron Block <ablock at austincollege.edu<mailto:ablock at austincollege.edu>> wrote:

Howdy all,

I’ve added a data field to the control page structure and it looks like its getting reset to zero every time a job has released.

I haven’t dug into this behavior too much, but I thought I’d ask here before I spend some time trolling through source code to see if this is expected behavior or if anybody has any thoughts about how I can prevent this.

Thanks,

Aaron Block
Assistant Professor of Computer Science

Austin College | Math and Computer Science
900 North Grand Avenue, Suite 61592 | Sherman, Texas 75090
Phone 903.813.2563
austincollege.edu<http://austincollege.edu/>

Hi Aaron,

Is this on x86 or ARM?  I believe Björn’s team ran into some cache-related issues on ARM that was affecting the control page.

-Glenn