[LITMUS^RT] Syscalls and budget enforcement

Chandrasekaran Sivakumar chandru.a6 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 20:55:31 CEST 2014

Hi,
I'm working on my Masters dissertation project based on LITMUS^RT
framework. Could someone please tell me where to find the syscall
definition of *wait_for_ts_release* and *release_ts* ? I couldn't find them
in https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/litmus-rt/blob/master/litmus/litmus.c,
where other LITMUS^RT related syscalls are defined.

Also, if budget enforcement is enabled, and if there is a budget overrun, I
could see that *on_enforcement_timeout *function in
https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/litmus-rt/blob/master/litmus/budget.c calls
the litmus_reschedule_local( ). But when I traced the function call, I
could not find where the control is passed to the active scheduler plugin.
Please guide me.
Thank you.

Regards,
chandru