[LITMUS^RT] litmus-dev Digest, Vol 32, Issue 2

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Mon Aug 11 18:44:20 CEST 2014

On 07 Aug 2014, at 17:51, gokul vasan <gokulvas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the reply, Now I am trying to build latest litmus-rt with latest kernel (3.10)and ubuntu RFS for qemu-KVM and I am not sucessful in doing the same. Can you help me by either providing a pointer to solving this problem or if u have the image which i can use to further proceed would be of great help.

Hi Gokul,

if you provide more specific information, then someone on the list might be able to help you. First make sure you can boot an unmodified Linux kernel (e.g., the stock kernel provided by your distribution).

> I went through litmus-rt website for this image but it was an old image.

Sorry, there's currently no recent image available. However, you shouldn't really need a pre-baked image. Just install a distro of your choice (which should be easy), make sure it boots, and then follow the LITMUS^RT installation instructions.

- Björn