[LITMUS^RT] Job Quantity Issue

Geoffrey Tran gtran at isi.edu
Mon Sep 7 23:20:48 CEST 2015

Hi Björn,

Thanks for the input.  I did take a look at the get-budget branch, and it
looks good to me.

After you merge those in, I'll reimplement the slack time through the control
page hopefully sometime later this week.

Thanks also for the information on the rebasing, it does seem to be a hassle,
but I'll just try to keep the master branch more up to date with your upstream.

Thanks,
Geoffrey