[LITMUS^RT] Compilation error when trying to build the kernel after applying LITMUS RT patch

Mani, Kiran Kumar KiranKumar.Mani at utdallas.edu
Mon Oct 5 07:14:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

I was following the instructions provided in the link (https://wiki.litmus-rt.org/litmus/InstallationInstructions) for applying the LITMUS RT patch over Linux Kernel 4.1.3. I'm trying to do this in my Lubuntu 15.04 machine. However, I'm not able to do it. I'm getting compilation error, when I run the command 'make bzImage'. Please take a look at the attached file, which contains description about the compilation error.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kiran Kumar Mani