[LITMUS^RT] Adding Job Deadlines to Control Pages

Geoffrey Tran gtran at isi.edu
Thu Dec 10 00:40:21 CET 2015

Hi Björn,

I pulled the new rtspin and it has the same issue:
root at ubuntu:~/liblitmus# ./rtspin -iv 1 100 1
rtspin/7375:1 @ 0.0229ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:2 @ 100.0650ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:3 @ 200.1190ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:4 @ 300.1220ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:5 @ 400.0690ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:6 @ 500.2010ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:7 @ 600.0860ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:8 @ 700.1200ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:9 @ 800.0870ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:10 @ 900.0969ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0
rtspin/7375:11 @ 1000.1760ms
	total interrupts: 0; delta: 0

Later today, I’ll try reverting my LITMUS install to the current head and see if that fixes it. Will report back here.

Thanks,
Geoffrey