[LITMUS^RT] Hands-on LITMUS^RT tutorial at TuToR'16

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Mon Dec 14 08:59:15 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

FYI,there will be a LITMUS^RT tutorial at TuToR’16 ("Tutorial on Tools for Real-Time Systems”), which is being held as part of CPSWeek’16 (April, Vienna).

	https://tutor2016.inria.fr

The focus will be on getting started with using LITMUS^RT, so it might be too basic for most of you on this list. Nonetheless, if you’ve been looking for an easy way to get started with LITMUS^RT (or to kickstart your junior colleagues), this will likely be the only public tutorial for quite a while, so I’d suggest to take advantage of it.

(I’m also happy to discuss more advanced technical questions after the tutorial.)

Best regards,