[LITMUS^RT] new commits in master branches

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Wed Dec 16 13:44:51 CET 2015

Hi all,

FYI, I’ve pushed a few more maintenance and minor feature commits to LITMUS^RT and liblitmus.

- export release time via control page
- export job sequence number via control page
- record the actual execution time sched-trace ST_COMPLETION records
- enable non-blocking I/O when reading from Feather-Trace devices
- reimplement get_job_no() syscall via job index now exposed in control page
- added monoclock() wrapper to liblitmus (wraps CLOCK_MONOTONIC)
- rtspin now reports current deadline, remaining slack if given -v flag

Feedback and improvements are welcome.