[LITMUS^RT] DFLP migration

shijunjie92 shijunjie92 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:55:19 CEST 2016

Hello all:

I am trying to simulate the migration operation using DFLP_SEM included in P-FP. I have rewritten the 'chunk_lock_od = litmus_open_lock (different cpu)' in rtspin.c. The critical section's migration is working if I use DPCP, but it doesn't work when I using DFLP.
Could anyone can tell me, how to test the migration using DFLP_SEM
In my opinion, the -p option just allocate one cpu for the task(partition) , it doesn't matter to the migration of critical section. The migratiom of critical section can be set when the lock is opened.

Best Wishes!

You Sincerely!
SHI Junjie

2016-08-11