[LITMUS^RT] DFLP migration

shijunjie92 shijunjie92 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:00:15 CEST 2016

I have found the reason why it doesn't work on my kernel. To add a new semaphore, I have modified some files which caused the problem.
Now the problem is, how many files that I need to modify when I add a new protocol (semaphore) to one plugin.

liblitmus/src/litmus.c
    /include/litmus.h

litmus-rt/litmus/fdso.c
    /include/litmus/fdso.h