[LITMUS^RT] Kernel Instillation

shijunjie92 shijunjie92 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:26:19 CEST 2016

Hello

There are several plugins support different scheduling algorithms. Also, for each plugin, it contains several resource synchronization protocols. At first, you need to install LITMUS-RT, then you check the existing plugins. If there is no implementation of the algorithm which you need, you should build your own plugin. You can find the tutorial on the website.
Best Wishes!

You Sincerely!
SHI Junjie

2016-09-08