[LITMUS^RT] Litmus on Raspberry pi 3

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Mon Jan 29 10:28:22 CET 2018

> On 29. Jan 2018, at 08:26, otniel mercea <otimercea at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I am working on a project in which i want to cross-compile Linux kernel 4.9 on a raspberry pi 3 and it will be helpful to have  the patch for Linux kernel 4.9. On this site Download LITMUS-RT i cannot find the patch for Linux kernel 4.9. It will be also helpful a patch for an older version if someone has an idea that it works.

Hi,

thanks for your interest in LITMUS^RT. We no longer provide individual patch files. As the website says: “To obtain the latest LITMUSRT version, simply clone each of the three repositories.” Then, if you need vendor patches for your SoC, rebase (cherry-pick) the LITMUS^RT branch on top of the target kernel.  With git’s support, this is easier than dealing with raw patch files, and if you still really want a patch file, it’s easy to get from the checked-out repo.

Regards,