[LITMUS^RT] Litmus on single-board computer

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Mon Feb 12 22:12:29 CET 2018

> On 8. Feb 2018, at 16:13, Martinez Garcia Jorge Luis (PS-EC/ESB2) <JorgeLuis.MartinezGarcia at de.bosch.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Björn,
> I managed to install LXDE on the RPi3 by the doing the following:
> # pacman -S xf86-video-fbdev lxde xorg-xinit
> And to launch the GUI desktop:
> # xinit /usr/bin/lxsession
>
> and now I can see the pdf files generated by Feather Trace.
> Best,
> Jorge

Hi Jorge,

glad to hear it worked out. Just FYI, I generally do not do analysis work on the test machines themselves. I typically don’t even generate the schedule visualizations on the test machine (though there’s nothing wrong with that, really). Instead, I prefer rsync all relevant files to some workstation and do the data processing there. For one, this clears up the test machine for further experiments while one is still analyzing earlier traces, which can be useful when you need to run many different task sets.

Best,
Björn

PS: Sorry for the late response; I was away for a few days.