[LITMUS^RT] Litmus reservations P-RES usage

Marov Gazaal adamagaghz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:57:32 CEST 2020

Hello all. I have read about reservation-based scheduling plugins in
Hands-on tutorial-slides pdf from your website and read that ./setsched
P-RES command supports with a set of partitioned uniprocessor reservations
of 3 types. I returned to Brandenburg PH.D thesis to understand about
reservations but I don't understand its usage well. I mean, does this
reservations used with partitioned scheduling and uniprocessor tests only?.
Does it necessary to be used?. Actually, I have confused in understanding
it, so I ask for help if you do not mind.

Thanks a lot.

Marouf  Ghazal
MSc student - Tishreen University