[LITMUS^RT] Question about TSC

Christopher Kenna cjk at cs.unc.edu
Mon Jan 30 21:18:51 CET 2012

Hi,

I was browsing LWN and the mailing list when I saw the linked email
thread. It pertains to the TSC, calibrating it, and how a
mis-calibration can affect NTP. The whole calibration process is
pretty involved (the code is well commented, but certainly more than I
care to try and figure out at the moment). Regardless, I thought that
it was interesting and that Mac and others may want to give it a read:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1239882/focus=1240513

 -- Chris