[LITMUS^RT] Questions about ft_trace

Glenn Elliott gelliott at cs.unc.edu
Tue Feb 14 06:25:59 CET 2012

CONFIG_NR_CPUS CPUs controls the maximum number of CPUs your compiled Linux kernel can support.  There is no harm in setting this value to be greater than the number of actual CPUs in your system-- it may just lead to minor waste of memory (the Linux kernel statically allocates memory based upon NR_CPUS).

-Glenn