[LITMUS^RT] Tegra3 DevKit finally available

Glenn Elliott gelliott at cs.unc.edu
Fri Oct 26 14:13:09 CEST 2012

I believe the 5th core can be disabled by changing the settings of the CPU governors.  Another work around is disabling CPU hot-plugging. The 5th core may only be enabled when three of the four normal cores are offline.  Disabling hot plugging will prevent those cores from going offline because NVIDIA uses hot-plugging to "remove" them from the system.

-Glenn