[LITMUS^RT] rtspin running 100% or 90% of wcet? -- Sisu

Sisu Xi xisisu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:23:12 CEST 2013

Hi, Jonathan:

Could you clarify why without budget enforcement, it will be off?

I understand that with budget enforcement, the job will be preempted when
they run out of budget. When configured as NO_ENFORCEMENT, I assume the job
would run to completion, as long as it has the earliest deadline. Right?

Also, I don't see any code to off the jobs. In the loop_for() function,
while (now + last_loop < start + exec_time) {
loop_start = now;
tmp += loop_once();
now = cputime();
last_loop = now - loop_start;

Looks to me that there is no off at all.

Thanks for your help!

Sisu