[LITMUS^RT] Error compiling litmus kernel

Daniele Accattoli acca87 at hotmail.it
Fri May 3 12:30:54 CEST 2013

Hello All,
I am an Italian university student and I'm performing a test in multiprocessor real time scheduling on embedded board.I've tried to compile the litmus kernel on a Panda Board ES, which have a Cortex M9 ARM CPU, but I get this error:
litmus/sched_pfp.c: In function ‘pfp_schedule’:litmus/sched_pfp.c:229:4: error: ‘struct rt_param’ has no member named ‘priority_boosted’litmus/sched_pfp.c:237:5: error: ‘struct rt_param’ has no member named ‘priority_boosted’make[1]: *** [litmus/sched_pfp.o] Error 1make: *** [litmus] Error 2
Can it be related to a wrong kernel configuration? What can I do to fix this problem?
Thanks in advice for your responseDaniele